So we are a little more than one week into our Europe travels. We started in Madrid, and I learned a ton about the city through tours and spending times in the museums as a tourist with Leona. Then we headed to Paris via train, and it was absolutely beautiful, but getting a bit chilly. We TOTALLY conquered that city in a few days and I feel surprisingly comfortable with getting around the city. We've been in Amsterdam for a few days, and even with the cloudy and gray weather, it is and absolutely incredible city (although I still get a bit lost here without the map, sometimes). Today is our last day in Amsterdam and we are taking a night train to Prague in about an hour. Other than not being able to buy a bus ticket from Amsterdam to Prague because it was full (thus having to pay DOUBLE for a train ticket, gross), things have been running pretty smoothly. We're really great at budgeting and supermarkets are our best friends. Even the weather, up until today, has been pretty good, with some glimpses of sun. But now it is pouring and cold in Amsterdam so we are hoping the weather in Prague is better than this!
Sorry I have been bad about updating my blog and don't have much details about our travels yet. I will try to add some as soon as I can, as well as loading pictures, but we will see when that happens.
Love you all, and yes, you should be totally jealous :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's good to hear that your trip so far is going well. Sorry to hear about the whole having to buy expensive train tickets. I hoping that the rest of your trip goes as well as the first part.
Everything sounds amazing.
I wish I could be there!
<3
Parissss. Gah.
I am jealous. Hehe.
I miss you both so much and wish you were both here too!!!
So much love,
Jojo
Post a Comment